TrAp EqUaLs WoRk..
As if you didn't know...Hold your horses! It aint over till the fat woman sings! And here we go again... start ranting! clutch on to your sanity and stop those nasty recollections of could'ves and wouldv'es. It aint helping anyone.
Yes I'm seriously SICK of this job and I am getting some pretty good vibes that I'm not the only one. Let's sing for a sec...where, where do we go from here...it's not exactly clear...oh,oh oh...whatever, wherever, whenever.... doo bee doo bee doo...
Yes I'm sick and getting weird as well, what a combination....
Let us reel at the fact that I am not alone, that we are not alone in this universe. Life can make its way into the earths protective layer and eat up the lives of those who refuse to believe in them...refuse and you die, accept and you die a little everyday. The same old goal.
For a few measly hours of paid labor a day, you sell yourself short, shutting your system out of being anymore of the person you really are, pushing you to conform to rules dictated by people whom also need you to retain their uncompromising position and your left in the middle of the battlefield. And what do you mean to them? NOTHING! Your just a means to an end, part of the workforce, the working ant...easily stomped on if they willed it. Depressed yet???


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home