Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Time space warp ngayon din!

I never thought I'd say this but I'm out of the country again. Amazing but true. I still remember the first time I went to the U.S. All cramped up in economy for a good 8 hours. Good thing we had the exit row seats although it was kinda cold being near the door and all. A lot of good things happened on this trip (which is still on going as we speak or probably read) We got upgraded to business class ( thanks to ann's friend). And that was the best 12 hours of my airplane life. Yup, 12 freaking hours but we got fed pretty well and it was fun! I'm kinda not looking forward to the return flight since it'll be for 14 hours. Good luck to me.

Fredericton in New Brunswick is a quaint little place with victorian style houses and a friendly neighborhood plus my room is over looking the St. John lake which is absolutely breathtaking. And what have I seen in that lake.. well the gist of it would be a miniture iceberg, patches of snow and a couple of rowers. Not in that order. The only thing I'm sad about is that they only have 1 starbucks place and it is a bit up the mountain. Tim Horton's is EVERYWHERE! Whoever he is, he's got entire Canada covered.

It's also a bit strange coz I honestly don't think there are many asians here so wherever we go people stare at us... not look, STARE. At times it gets really cold here... freezing winds and all. I'm definitely not a fan of the cold weather.

My mom and sis went to palawan for the weekend and I'm so jealous! Maybe next time. It's been a great experience but I'm looking forward to going home.