Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Ms. Donovan

Come to think of it, this is the first time I ever named an entry in my blog after someone. Yesterday could have been a great day. I was done with my lesson plan, it was my monthsary and the weather was cooperating but that meeting just blew everyone away. It was like having two equally good and the bad news and not knowing whether to be happy or to feel utter pain. So we felt both. It was really hard on all of us. Bambi was just seated next to me and that woman can cry. So I cried, most of the girls did. Getting engaged is the most wonderful thing that can happen but don't leave us...

I know it may sound a bit selfish but the training department is what it is right now because of her.

Flashback last Christmas, after that long VL and still no ring. Well, at least that's what we all thought. Everything is changing and happening so fast. Another doze of saddness and I'm still trying to get over my own demons.

One day at a time. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home