Hungry!
I got this from kitchiegurl, my foodie partner. What I way to start the week!
How do you like your eggs?Poached,or scrambled with lots of melted cheese and fresh mushrooms.
How do you take your coffee/tea: Both with milk. Half and half preferred. Coffee with sugar and Tea with honey.
Favorite breakfast foods: Poached Eggs, Bacon from Chef’s Pride, Fried Rice and Fresh OJ. The best!
Peanut butter: Super Crunchy! The more crunch the better!
What kind of dressing on your salad? I did an experiment on this before when I was in my Goolai ordering phase. I prefer creamy dressings over vinaigrette. If from Goolai, the better.
Coke or Pepsi? Coke.
You’re feeling lazy. What do you make? Fried Rice & Bacon.
You’re feeling really lazy. What kind of pizza do you order? Pepperoni Pizza from Dominos or Pizza Hut’s cheese stuffed crust pizza.
You feel like cooking. What do you make? Baked garlic bread, Tempura vegetable fritters or baked baby potatoes, zucchini, asparagus & carrots, mushroom risotto and crème brulee. Ayos!
Do any foods bring back good memories? We had lots of sugpo when my family went to Laguna. Sarap!, Chicken Inato at Cebu, In Singapore, they have this place that’s similar to soup kitchen (I think it’s called Soup Spoon) where they have the best wild mushroom soup ever and of course, Chicken Tandoori at Mustafa! In Canada, during lunch, I’d order a Portobello sandwich & after training, Ann & I would eat out and order lobster, nachos with artichoke dip, sweet n spicy chicken wings and bellini's! Thank goodness for per diem!
Do any foods bring back bad memories? At Singapore, Christmas Eve 1998, we ate at this pizza place at the lower level of Raffles City. The food was fine, it’s what transpired during that evening that wasn’t. I had to walk back to the hotel alone.
Do any foods remind you of someone? Gorgonzola reminds me of Kitch (she taught me how to make pasta with it), Coffee reminds me of Flora. She would literally eat coffee granules out of the bottle. Yikes! Siopao reminds me of my sister, who to this very day, refuses to eat siopao na may palaman.
Is there a food you refuse to eat? Anything that I find too exotic and that includes frogs, crickets and the like.
What was your favorite food as a child? According to my Mom, biscuits with vegemite which I no longer like. What I do remember is steak & kidney pie and Twisties!
Is there a food that you hated as a child but now love? Veggies I think.
Is there a food that you loved as a child but now hate? I guess Vegemite.
Favorite fruit & vegetable: Stawberries, lemons, potatoes, broccoli and squash.
Favorite junk food: Potato Chips and Twisties!
Favorite between meal snack: Sandwich or Fries.
Do you have any weird food habits: On my plate, I don’t like eating 2 types of meat at a time. Say it’s a buffet, and I have on my plate fish, chicken and beef, I’d eat each one at a time but never together on a single serving.
You’re on a diet. What food(s) do you fill up on? Veggies and fruits.Anything whole wheat.
How spicy do you order Indian/Thai? Mild
Can I get you a drink? Water or Iced tea.
Red wine or white? Any but I prefer my Red wine sweet. As for the white wine, I like them all!
We only have beer: I’m not really a “beer” person but I tried Cervesa Negra once and liked it.
Favorite dessert? Ice cream-Gelato-Sorbet. Lemon Sorbet at Amici is just heaven.
The perfect nightcap? A glass of milk and good old late night TV.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home