Monday, October 31, 2005

Ages

I know. It's been like a long time thanks to IT for blocking the blogger site but since I'm on maternity leave... and still pregnant... I have enough time on my hands coz you all know what's gonna happen once I give birth...

Being pregnant for me is pretty much no sweat. (Kitch, you should try it!) A couple of things I miss doing would be having to lie on my tummy and even on my back, drinking Javanilla shake (from Seattle's Best), eating chili at soup kitchen (I could though if I wanted to induce labor),drinking coffee, eating Wetzel Pretzel cheesedogs (coz when pregnant, you should avoid any processed meats), eating sashimi (now that is sad) and finally drinking hard core alcohol (and it doesn't help when it's Octoberfest.

Being married is an entirely different story filled with quirky discoveries and amusing outcomes but I am enjoying every minute of it.

And as for my little baby boy, you better come out soon, I don't think it's still smelling great inside my womb. Ouch. And I can tell that it is getting extremely crowded. Hope to see you real soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home