Pinoy eh
I'm just going to say this the best way I know how... Naloloka na ko sa mga implementation! Grrr... Takbo rito, takbo roon... HINDI AKO TRACK AND FIELD PLAYER! Tapos, walong oras ako hindi nakakain... hay... I'm glad it's over.
Anyway, everyone has gotta watch Imelda. It is such a... err... it's kinda hard to put into words. Basta, just when you think it's getting a tad too boring, she surprises you with her amazing outlook in life. You also do see a sentimental side to her that makes you realize, she's only human trying to make the best out of life. (A little too much at times I suppose). Funny.
I remember this one scene when she was standing in front of her husbands coffin and it had his name and below it said Filipino. Imelda said: "When I die, I want it to say, this is love." "But really, (then she looks at her husband) this is love." (then a dramatic pause). Trust me, after all the laughing, everyone in the cinema became silent.
I guess that's just the senti in me... how true.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home