Feelings
I think I'm sick. I definitely don't feel well. Last time I felt like this was December last year and that is not a good thing at all. I've been feeling the pressure of other EXP trainers lately and it's bothering me. After our boss left I can slowly see why they feel so depressed. It is different. The people and the culture is evolving. I'm trying so hard to be organized about the whole thing but it is an ordeal.
One thing I liked about our ex boss was that she might have favorites but when it comes to work, you don't feel that. She may make you feel like crap but she still likes you.
I hate it when I think about nonsense things while I'm in obviously in a rut. Just when it seems everything is going your way, someone makes you check out a different perspective.
I just terminated 2 people (for this week). I'll get over it.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home