Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Bad carbs, Bad!

Yep, diet sucks. Big time. I feel so guilty after consuming a meal I know has sugar in it and even a slice of pizza makes me feel like such a cheat. Last weekend I was at the salcedo village market (bright and early) and I kept on looking at the ingredients if it was made of whole wheat, no sugar, no artificial sweetener(that causes cancer), less fat (even non fat) and of course my all time favorite... NO MSG. It wasn't hard at all just frustrating.

After a while it just feels like a daily routine that's kind of hard to keep up. The supermarket nowadays are loaded with MSG friendly products that I found myself last Sunday at Shopwise wanting to light a torch on all ajinomoto products and frying the suckers to hell. Sakit ng lipunan. tsk. tsk. Oh well, the strange rebel in me.

I've lost 8 pounds of I don't know. I still feel fat (classic karen carpenter syndrome). Ok, not fat, but I know I still need to lose a couple more. Baby fats you know. Jeez kidding.
I miss flora and her stomach that can talk. Sigh. I miss reading harry potter. I miss taking pictures with friends. I miss the cool weather in December. I miss videoke. I miss having a life without diets. Opps. It's the whole wheat talking. Bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home