Monday, November 11, 2002

D e C i S i O n S
Back from Cebu and still feeling ever so the same in a different kind of way. Yup, ambitions soaring but not that high as I normally felt when I was still in college. Perhaps just a little edgy and slightly hopeful of things to come. I guess for me ms gina was that silent mentor. She always knew the right things to say. Unlike some other life forms I unfortunately know. Yes, regret comes always in the end. Alas, There's nothing else I could do to change anything so nevermind. As for Sir, he was the ever forceful mentor. A delight to gaze upon but such huge shoes to fill in. I am thankful I was able to meet these two incredible individuals even only for a short time. The only thing is that until now I can't seem to find others like them. Isn't that sad or just plain pathetic? I guess it's what you might call a travesty. When I'm ready I'll know.I hope and then I'll finally understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home