Tuesday, December 31, 2002

It sure has been a heck of a year. Who would have thought I'd learn so many lessons in 365 days with a job that requires only a few brain cells to do it right? Nevermind that right now. What am I thankful for anyway?

1. For easily getting a job at the start of the year.
2. Traveling like crazy! - Thailand, Cebu, Tagaytay, Singapore (i'm so happy)
3. The 2nd Harry Potter movie and of course the Amazing Race
4. Great Friends at the office some of which apparently moved on. sad but happy for them
5. New Clothes and shoes!
6. Me and b and how much I appreciate being "us" For 5 years
7. Old friends still remembering the old times (UST peeps, SAI chums, SHARE friends)
8. Watching Rex at Greenbelt. Classic 2002 best
9. Finding out about Blog! ( Documented 2002)
10.Eva Ibbotson and how she made me remember the little girl in me
11.The good health of my parents and loved ones
12.For learning to stand up for myself and for being ever firm in my convictions

Yes there is a lot. I know it hasn't been a perfect year. I've done stupid things and I've made some pretty serious error in judgements but I survived with my head held up high and my pride still in tact. Ikaw pa Hazel? sus, the next definitely going to be a piece of cake for you. Laban.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home