Friday, January 31, 2003

Surprising Resolution outcome

At the start of the year, my resolution included being able to travel more this year. Imagine my surprise that I got to travel for free during the beginning of the year. And where else but the US?! But I'm honestly not that happy about it. My baby's not here and I find myself crying each night. IT IS SO HARD. I'll get over it I hope. I know God has been good to me and this is a blessing, I just want my bossing that's all. I guess next time I really should narrow my resolutions list and make it more specific. Get more travel done with baby. That sounds about right. It's cold right now here in tacoma, not freezing, just cold with matching rains, fog and smoke coming out of your mouth everytime you speak or breathe even. I'm looking forward to LA's weather. But most importantly, I just want to go home and see b.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home