Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy 1st...


Rafe celebrated his 1st birthday last November 5. After going to Divi twice and barely less than a month of planning, I'm happy we were able to celebrate it despite the circumstances. He's continuously developing and I feel so blessed to have such a good little baby boy! (I have a feeling I'm still going to call him baby even when he reaches 30, ay yay yay! he won't like that at all!)

I just wished his Lolo was there to see him so mobile! He was always so excited to see his apo. A few days shy of his birthday, Rafe started walking and it was simply amazing to watch. After religiously following stuffs not to eat by the book during pregnancy and drinking loads of meds a day... it really paid off. He's so big and healthy!



We're slowly getting a glimpse of his personality every day. Uber daldal like mommy and not to mention at times sungit! But serious and takaw like papi. I can't believe how big he's grown! I don't think I could give him away to some girl when he's ready to get married. Hindi ko kaya! Well, better a girl than a boy I guess... Basta, I can't! I might just cry my eyes out!
Happy birthday my first born baby boy....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home