Saturday, October 25, 2008

What's going on



~I havent eaten pork and beef since january 2008

~I love, love, love chocolate covered espresso beans. Pasalubongs are greatly appreciated. ;-)

~I lost 12 pounds but lost a bet to lose 16 pounds (haven't lost the remaining 4 pounds yet but won't be able to. I hate it, too much foodie pressure going on)

~The first time I've ever eaten crispy crablets was last week. Until recently, I kind of found it weird eating suahe with the shell still on.

~I just went sale crazy & bought 10 pairs of jeans/slacks in a span of 3 days amounting to php 700 each (the original price was between Php 3,000- Php 4,000 each. Somehow, when you do the math it doesn't seem that bad. Well, until I see my credit card statement that is)

~I heart torrent. I'm officially hooked.

~We're moving out soon! And I am totally in home improvement mode. Good luck to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home