Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Almost home

Yes friends, This is my second week in the so called place which is also known as the land of opportunity. Whatever. They don't have my trusty bagoong and those to die for indian mangoes with matching hot rice and kare kare sauce so I DON'T CARE. It's still as cold as ever, I've been extremely missing rice ( I've never eaten so many potatoes in my whole adolescent life and I happen to love potatoes), I can feel myself gaining weight a bit (scared ako) and just my luck, training is about to start. A little side track story about the good old state of Washington, the Evergreen state I believe, there are tons of pine trees EVERYWHERE so at times it does remind me of Christmas, It's cold and rainy pretty much all the time and the seafoods good. Still, they don't have bagoong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home